The Death card Implies an end, possibly of a relationship or interest, and therefore implies an increased sense of self-awareness.
Snap a piece of the card, pop into your burner and enjoy the notes of lavender, lime, sage, and fern leaves. It's time to let go of any unhealthy attachments that you have in your life. Learning to keep moving forward is one of the lessons this card teaches us.
Upright card (keywords): Endings, Failure, Letting go of attachments, Mortality, Profound change, Severe illness
Reversed card (keywords): Delayed endings, Depression, Living unaware, Long terminal illness, Resistance to change
Each card is hand-painted while we inspect each and every item, there may be some slight color difference than what is displayed on the picture.
Net Weight: 1.65 Ounces Per Card
Phthalate Free ✓
Toxin Free ✓
How to use
• Remove packaging before use.
• Snap a piece of the card and place it on a warmer
• Use only in tea-light warmers or UL-listed electric warmers approved for wax melts.
• Do NOT leave melter unattended while in use. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
• Do NOT add water.
• Do NOT melt on the stovetop or in non-approved appliances.
• Use only in well-ventilated areas away from flammable materials.