The care of your candle is vital to your safety and receive an amazing scent.
- Please allow your initial burn to be 4 hours to allow for an even melt pool. If the flame is extinguished before an even melt pool (when the wax has melted to the edge of the vessel) you will cause your candle to tunnel.
- Never burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Stop burning when there is about 1/2 inch of wax remaining or the vessel can crack.
- Keep away from children, pets, or flammable objects.
- Burn candle within sight!
- Do not move candle when burning.
- Trim off the bloom in between burns with wood wicks. You could use Wick clippers, nail clippers, or the end of a ruler to rub the jagged top off to create an even tip.
- If there is smoke coming from your candle, that means your wick is too long. Extinguish the flame and trim the wick again.