Candle Care (READ ME!)
Candle care you ask? Don't you just burn it and forget about it? Nope! Here are some vital things you need to look out for and do to ensure the longevity of your candle and the safety of your home. Wood wicks are also a little needy and require some tender, loving care.
- Do not burn for longer than 4 hours at a time.
- Please do not leave candle unattended. It must be within your sight at all times.
- If burning for the first time, allow for the candle to burn for four hours straight to allow for a full melt pool.
- The wick needs to be trimmed after every use. How? You could use your fingers to remove the burnt black pieces/bloom off the wick and throw away. Make sure not to leave the black pieces inside the candle as it will discolor the wax.
- You can also use nail clippers, pliers, or wick cutter.
- If the flame is taller than normal please blow it out and cut the wick a bit more.
- Once the wax is at 1/4" to 1/2" please do not burn anymore.